From conceptual design through installation and beyond to content creation services, United Signs is your best choice for electronic signage, digital displays and LED signs . Our background installing, servicing, and training our customers to provide quality digital content to create the image and garner the attention desired are a significant competitive advantage that we bring to each new project.
LED Signs by United Signs
LED Signs, such as electronic fuel price changers, electronic message centers, digital menu boards, and digital display systems are all products that we form fit to your project’s need and your specific brand messaging..
LED Signs, electronic message centers, digital menu boards, and digital display systems are all products that we form fit to your project’s need and your specific brand messaging.
LED signs are customized and can help with advertising for businesses. But Led signs are not only used for businesses but for schools, churches, stadiums and organizations.
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode. Basically an LED is a small light bulb. They do not have a filament and they are more efficient. They have a longer life span than a traditional bulb and LED’s can last up to 11 years.
Advantages of having an LED sign
- High-levels of brightness and intensity
- Very efficient
- Use Low-voltage and current
- Radiate Low Heat
- Reliable (resistant to shock and vibration)
- No UV Rays
- Long Life Span
- Easily controlled and programmed
United Signs LED Signs range from basic window scrolling led to Stadium Displays. We provide Touchscreen kiosks, architectural Surrounds, wall mounts, video walls, room signs, projection, audio/video, and storyboards. Contact us about our LED signs and we will help find the right one for you.
Choosing a LED Sign and Message Center
Many would have you believe selecting an LED Sign or Message Center is similar to going down to Best Buy and selecting your new TV. Just get the largest size and resolution you can afford and you’ll be OK. Unfortunately it’s not that easy. People that don’t do their homework and seek out a reputable LED distributor and installation company are often very disappointed with their purchase. United Signs LED sign considerations will help optimize your company’s marketing and advertising plan with the lowest cost per impression technology known.
So what should you take into consideration when purchasing your LED Message Center?
Five More reasons to consider an LED sign
As you explore ways to increase foot-trafﬁc to your brick and mortar store, and build brand/company-awareness, choosing the right kind of custom sign should be high on your list. Each form of business signage has its pros and cons, but LED is always an excellent choice for any type of business. Below are 5 reasons to consider an LED sign when considering your options.
- Digital signage drives actual results, our LED Signs provide a constant stream of new and interactive information that will grasp the attention of potential consumers and promote brand awareness without the need to continue spending signiﬁcant amounts of money.
- Impulse purchases will be more frequent if you use LED signage for outdoor advertising purposes. Your business can promote on-going discounts and receive trafﬁc almost immediately after the advertisement goes live!
- Digital Signage is bright and vibrant even during dark nights and gloomy days. LED signs work 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide consumers with brand, product, and discount awareness without the need to be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- LED Signs give you the biggest bang for your buck. When compared to billboards, radio, television, and newspapers, LED Signs are the most cost-effective, traditional media form. Aside from initial purchase, digital signage uses no more than a few dollars a week in electrical costs, it easily pays for itself.
- All outdoor, digital signage options from United Signs can be controlled wireless providing you with total control over your signs brand messaging and on-time. Allowing you to be as interactive as you please with potential customers.
United Signs LED signs pay for themselves in the long run. If one advertisement does not reel in customers, you have the freedom to take a different approach without experiencing additional costs. Contact United Signs Digital and LED Sign professionals and we can create a unique, branded, signage solution for your organization.
How do you plan to use your message center?
Will it be for…
- text only
- scrolling text
- images and text
- scrolling images and text
Do you want to utilize…
- Color or monochrome
If using video, what aspect ratio will you need?
- 4:3 (Traditional)
- 16:9 (Widescreen)
Warranty, Maintenance and Serviceability
- What is the warranty with your LED Message Center?
- Does your LED dealer provide a maintenance agreement for your new message center?
- Does your Message Center need to be cooled and will the air conditioner filters have to be maintained? If so, who will maintain them and what is the cost?
How will your content will be viewed?
- Vehicle traffic (at what distance, angle and speed)
- Pedestrian traffic (at what distance and angle)
- What zoning restrictions apply
- Are there any unique installation considerations
- Access to power (electricity)
- Retrofit to current signage
- Accessibility for maintenance
Based on the above answers, which resolution should be chosen?
- 5mm & 10mm (high resolution)
- 16mm & 19mm (medium resolution)
- 25mm & 35mm (low resolution)
Software and Content Management
- How is easy it is it to create content in the Message Center Software?
- Can your LED Distributor provide content management services?